Sunday, October 26, 2008

The Paint Dance



Scarcely have I had more fun in my entire existence!  Last weekend Utah State had their second annual paint dance, and it was hilarious.  "What does that mean?" you may be asking.  I will proceed to explain.  It's just a normal dance out on the rugby field, except there's dozens of gallons of paint, leftover from painting the street for homecoming, left out for everyone to play with.  We just threw paint on each other for the first 20 minutes and then it was all gone so we just danced after that.  To top off the awesomeness, I also crowd-surfed for the first time in my life.  I nearly killed one person, as I am quite large to be crowd surfing, but once I got going it was fun.  Then they threw me really hard to one side where no one was standing and I just flew onto the ground and landed on my head and shoulder - it was so funny.  After the dance we were the nastiest people alive and it took at least 3 days before I was mostly clean, but it was definitely worth it.  Check out the pictures.

Ashley, Heidi and Brittany



Kelsie, Paula and Nikell

Me and my roommates

4 comments:

Lisel said...

That looks fun, but really, really nasty!!

Mike said...

that has to be the funnest thing I have every heard of! We should have a paint fight in Dad's backyard with all of his leftover paint!!!

Tania said...

That looks like a blast!!

THE RHOADES said...

Shayne!!! I found Tyler and Shannon's blog and from there I found your blog! Thought i'd say hi! Looks like you're doing well!

Andrea