Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Halloweenie!

Perhaps you are keen enough to know that it is almost Halloween.  Halloween really doesn't make me as excited as it used to when I coud go trick or treating and when my friends at school actually thought it was cool to have a good costume.  It is still fun, I guess, thanks in large part to the annual party hosted by my sister.  I would have to say that the best part is all of the food that she makes and also my nieces and nephews in their costume.  Unfortunately I'm the last one of all of us to make a blog of this so if you've already seen it, then you may be honorably excused from further viewing.
She was a half-human-half-dog 
I thought he was a real army man
My favorite part is the cheezy grin
This is us before we dressed up for Halloween

3 comments:

C.J. said...

Man, I'd hate to see those people when they dress up then! It was fun to hang out with ya' a bit. I think you owe us some info...if you know what I'm talkin' about.

Lisel said...

Your sister must be awesome! :)

Karli said...

I am glad you were able to come down. It was so much fun going through all our old costumes. Thanks for wearing an old costume with me, it was really fun. Glad you are enjoying your time at school, looks like some fun activities.