Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Disneyland

I have never been to Disneyland.  We never went when I was little and I really didn't think it was necessary nor did I feel like I missed out on anything because of that.  It was pretty fun though to go for my first time as a 26 year old.  Our friend Sean from our ward works for Disney and has a free pass for four people as often as he wants.  So he and his wife Kelsey invited us to go with them and we happily obliged.  Once again Chalise's activities at an amusement park were limited but it was great because almost all of the rides are OK for pregnant people and little kids.  I would have to say that my favorite part was the food.  We got a gigantic turkey leg and the most amazing corn dog man has ever set eyes on.  Now I can say that I've been there and I wouldn't mind going back there again.
Here we are at the pearly black gates


Of course you can enter through a really expensive gift shop (cause for suspicion).  Lucky for us we borrowed a hat just long enough to steal a picture.  Ha!  We win.
I got two buttons - one for being a first-timer and one because we were celebrating Kelsey's birthday.

This is completely unrelated but not worthy of its own post.  Everyday as I ride home from school I go by the track stadium where the marching band practices.  They are SOOO cool!  I idolize them.


No comments: