Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome to Galoon!

One day my friends said to me, "Do you want to go to Lagoon?"
"Yes," said I.
And so last weekend we went to the best amusement park in Utah, and I had a blast.  I have never been to frightmares, but it was way fun.  I'm pretty sure that Lagoon in the summer pales in comparison to Lagoon in the fall.  I've got two words for you:  Way short lines and no sweltering heat!  Now you can look at some pictures of it if you want.

The rocket is scary

They caught me breaking the rules
All the peeps on the swings


Me and Sarah waiting in a short line



We parked somewhere and took the free shuttle, thus saving us 24 dollars worth of parking.
The whole Lagoon trip only costed 8 dollars.

4 comments:

Lisel said...

Frightmares looks cool, I'll have to go sometime. That's one of the coolest stick your head through and take a picture things I've ever seen! Thanks for the pics! :)

Mike said...

Sweet! I went to a frightmares type thing in New Hamsphire a few weeks ago and it was pretty fun. Glad you're having some fun while studying your life away!

C.J. said...

I haven't been to Galoon in forever. We will have to try Frightmares next year. Glad it was fun.

Karli said...

My Baby, you need to spend a few more weekends at home, so we can put some meat on your bones. Great pics! Sarah is a really pretty girl, can't wait to meet her sometime. If you come home some weekend I will feed you good food and send you home with some leftovers.